Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lookie Ma! I'm a pretty princess!

I am so stoked tonight! I finally met Mrs. Oklahoma International, Rachel Roberts, at the Trendy Momma Tweetup. She's cute as a button and super sweet. The other ladies are as well. I met Mrs. Canadian County, Mrs. Edmond and Mrs. Norman. We've become fast friends indeed. Who knew there are so many wonderful women out there who want to make a difference in the world. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go to a pancreatic cancer support group tonight as we were CROWNED tonight for our local titles. See my crown? It's so sparkly! I'd almost be happy just to have it and move on! Well, almost...By being Mrs. Oklahoma, I could reach so many other people with the need to fight pancreatic cancer. I miss my dad so much and I don't want others to go through this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Look how gorgeous my baby girl is!!! Not just on the outside (although that smile lights up the room) but on the inside where it counts.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a great way to remeber your father and help others.